How we developed the standard
Over 60 councils have input into the Standard so far
Following visits to the Government Digital Service (GDS) to see a Digital by Default Service Assessment we ran a workshop with GDS which representatives from 31 councils attended, a public consultation to which many more responded to, and our Standard Steering Group met on 6 April 2016 to agree the current version.
The Standard Steering Group currently consists of:
- Amanda Wilde – East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Andrew Whittaker – North Yorkshire County Council
- Ben Cheetham – Guildford Borough Council
- Dale Shepherd – Shropshire Council
- Joshua Mouldey – London Borough of Camden
- Julia McGinley – Coventry City Council
- Luke Smith – Bristol City Council
- Mathew Cain – Buckinghamshire County Council
- Neil Lawrence – Oxford City Council
- Phil Rumens – West Berkshire Council
- Steve Langrick – Kirkless Council
If you work for a council and would like to get involved with the future development of the Standard please tweet @LocalGovDigital or join our team on Slack.