Agenda – steering group 26 September 2014
The LocalGov Digital steering group will meet in tomorrow (Friday 26 September) in Bristol.
Here’s what’s on the agenda for the day. You’ll be able to follow on Twitter on the hashtag #localgovdigital.
- Bristol City Council – creating digital services show and tell, opportunities to share assets
- Discussion of LocalGov Digital priorities
- Discussion on structure of LocalGov Digital network and steering group
- Discussion of partner and/or support status
- Discussion and agreement of LocalGov Digital principles and creation of Pledge
- LocalGovCamp 2015
- Digital Toolkit
- Change Academy.
There will also be updates from the workstream leads on progress and delivery in their areas.