LocalGov Digital's is a network of members who's purpose is to provide local government with a voice, improve standards in the delivery of digital services and provide opportunities for its members to explore new ideas, learn and collaborate.
Become a member
Who can become a member
- General membership of the Group shall be open to any person over 18 who works in or around local government and who is interested in helping the Group to achieve its aims, This includes any person:
- directly employed by or a Member of a local authority, or another public sector organisation involved in local public service delivery;
- employed by an organisation delivering services for public good with a clear social purpose, including housing associations, charities, and community and voluntary organisations;
- employed by organisations delivering services contracted out by a local authority, where the person’s substantive role is to deliver that service;
- working as a self-employed interim or contracted member of staff at one or more local authorities or other organisation as described above.
- Membership shall be available to anyone without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability, sexual preference, religion or belief.
What your membership entitles you to
- Every individual member shall have one vote at General Meetings.
- All members may attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting and shall be eligible for election to the Steering Group
- All members will have access to our Slack community
- All members will have access to regional peer group events
Your membership responsibility
- All members must agree to abide by our constitution and code of conduct
- The membership of any member may be terminated for good reason by the Steering Group but the member has a right to be heard by the Steering Group before a final decision is made.
- Our disciplinary procedure
- Membership is currently free
- LocalGov Digital reserves the right to introduce a membership fee if voted for by the Steering Group
How often would I need to register?
- Members will be required to reconfirm membership annually at the beginning of the financial year